A Commonly used content management - WordPress
WordPress is one of the most commonly used content management systems across the world. These websites are vulnerable to malicious attacks and no matter how much hard work you put forward to get your site in ranking, there is always a threat.
Basic WordPress security tips
- Use secure ftp (sftp) for WordPress upgrade.
- Check directory browsing.
- Back up your site regularly.
- Limit login attempts.
- Keep your computer safe.Keep your WordPress up-to-date.
- Consider two-factor authentication.
- Strengthen login information
- Remove inactive user accounts
- Use SSL
- Hide WordPress version number.
Further Reading - Wordpress security tips for beginners in 2019